SARIS H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer, Trenažer
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Includes one month subscription to ROUVY virtual training app
- Zwift certified.
- BKOOL certified.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Sensors: Built-in, speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 20%
- Maximum Watts: 2000 at 20 mph
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Direct drive: Yes, eliminates tire wear
- Flywheel: 20 lb. precision balanced to create realistic inertia
- Folding Legs: Yes, unfold to create widest footprint available for added stability
- Front Wheel Block: Yes, built in
- Carrying Handle: Yes, integrated
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: Internal, moves air through trainer to keep it cool
- Thermal Sensors: Yes, provide accurate performance data
- When Open L*H*W: 31”x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Weight: 47 lb. / 21.3 kg.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- LED indicator lights confirm connection
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including ROUVY, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices
- Zwift certified
- BKOOL certified
- Thru-axle compatible for rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm
- Thru axles with fixed levers may require a Thru Axle Adapter
- Quick-release compatible for rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately